Walgreens is conducting a survey contest for its customers. & the name of the survey contest is Walgreens’s receipt survey (Www.WalgreensListens.Com).
The main reason for conducting Walgreens/survey is to improve their services in a better way according to the feedback provided by various users and to ensure that quality customers are needed.
Another reason for conducting feedback surveys is to come across negative points within the company and drive them out based on the survey results.
Note: A purchase is not compulsory for entering the Walgreens Survey.
Walgreens Wants To Hear About Your Feedback
Walgreenslistens is the second largest pharmaceutical company in the United States after CVS Health.
The company has many specialists in prescription therapy, health and wellness products, and details photography services. The company currently operates over 8175 stores.
In this Walgreens feedback survey, users must share their opinions and experiences with the company during their recent visit to Walgreens.
The company will survey for a certain period to obtain good user feedback. Once the number of surveys reaches a specific number, the company discontinues the surveys.
The company then begins analyzing the opinions provided by users and improves accordingly.
If a user has recently visited a Walgreens store and can recall his/her experience there, he/she can participate in the Walgreens customer satisfaction feedback survey.
Access the walgreens pharmacy store survey from the above link.
WalgreensListens.Com Survey Rewards
Once you participate in the Walgreens survey and complete all survey steps through one of the more, you will be eligible to get a $3000 gift card.
This discount card can be used on your next visit to Walgreens.
Walgreen’s Survey Requirements
Walgreens wants to conduct a very fair feedback survey. Therefore, www.walgreenslistens.com has established some basic requirements that must be met by candidates who wish to participate in Walgreens’ feedback surveys. All requirements are listed below:
- High internet speed.
- Must have a laptop/PC/smartphone/tablet.
- Knowledge of English or Spanish is required.
- You must have a valid web address.
- Recent store visit receipt (required only for the online survey).
Once you have met the requirements, you can take the next step and review the rules for participating in Walgreens surveys.
Walgreenslistens Survey Rules
- You must be 18 years old to participate in the feedback survey.
- Only residents of the United States are eligible to participate in the survey.
- More than one person per receipt is strictly prohibited.
- You must participate in the survey within three days of the purchase date indicated on your receipt. Otherwise, it will be invalid.
- 5. If you are a Walgreens employee or a family member of a Walgreens employee, you are not eligible to participate in the survey.
- Now let us review the process for participating in the feedback survey in various ways, including online, by email, and by phone.
Walgreens Survey Details
|Name of the Company
|No of participants
How To Participate In Walgreen’s Survey?
There are different ways to participate in the walgreens customer satisfaction survey; they are
- By Phone.
- By mail.
Know all the different ways to enter the survey contest below.
In the online mode, you must purchase at a Walgreens store and keep your receipt. Follow these steps to complete the survey.
- Open a browser and log in to www.walgreenslistens.com.
- You will now be prompted to select either English or Spanish. Choose either one for your convenience.
- You will be taken to a new page where you will enter the date, time, and receipt number from your purchase receipt. When you are finished, click “Start”.
- Answer all questions that appear on the screen according to your Walgreens experience. Please answer as honestly as possible to help us improve Walgreens’ services.
- Finally, provide your name, address, email address, and other details, and click “Submit” to complete the survey.
- You will be eligible to complete the feedback survey and win a gift card worth $3000.
The easiest way to take the Walgreens survey is by phone.
Follow these steps
- Dial 18002197451.
- When your call is connected, the survey will begin directly.
- You will be asked a series of survey questions.
- Answer all questions, and you will be entered directly into the sweepstakes without making a purchase.
Entry By Email
First, please fill out the required information on a 3*5 size form. This includes your name, email address, phone number, and address. Once completed, send this form to Walgreens at Satisfaction Sweepstakes, Dept-S7592 P.O. Box 4006, Grand Rapids, MN 55730-4006.
Walgreens Listens is a pharmaceutical company headquartered in the United States. It is ranked as the second-largest pharmaceutical company in the United States.
The company is known for its medical and wellness products. The company covers more than 50 states in the U.S. It has more than 9,000 stores and employs more than 4,000 people.
Walgreens Customer Service
Department-S7592 PO Box 4006,
Take the Loblaws Survey Sweepstakes at StoreOpinion CA official survey portal & get a chance to win 1 million PC Optimum Points or a $1000 PC Gift Card.
WalgreensReceiptSurvey.Co is neither associated nor affiliated with Walgreens in any way. All the Trademarks belong to the respective companies.
The content on this website is intended for educational purposes only.